Neem Leaf Powder
Neem powder is the first choice for skin and scalp problems as it posses antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Neem can also be applied on hair as a herbal remedy to fight several problems. You can use it in powdered form.
Mix Neem leaves powder with water to make a paste and apply on scalp leave it for one hour and wash with shampoo.
- Promote hair growth
- Prevents premature balding
- Light conditioning properties
- Use very mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Try to use natural base shampoo
- Massage your scalp with fingertip gently aid in increasing blood circulation.
- Do not use chemical; products.
- Avoid using chemical based hair dyes.
- Prevention of split ends.
- Reduction of hair loss.
- Reduction of dandruff.
- Mix 2 parts Brahmi powder with 1 part of amla powder with warm water to make a paste.
- Apply to scalp and full length of hair.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse well with normal water.
- Mix water with hibiscus leaf powder and add a few drops of hair oil to this paste. Now wash your hair using this paste. It foams well and cleans your hair making it super soft. You needed not add oil before washing because the paste contains oil.
- Washing with this natural shampoo avoids split ends and supports hair growth. The paste is too sticky and sticks to the hair. So, it requires lot of water to rinse and clean.