- Promote hair growth
- Prevents premature balding
- Light conditioning properties
How to use :
Mix 2 parts bhringraj powder with 1 part amala powder with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to scalp and full length hair.
Leave it for 20-30 mts.
Rinse well with normal water.
Neem powder is the first choice for skin and scalp problems as it posses antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Neem can also be applied on hair as a herbal remedy to fight several problems. You can use it in powdered form. Mix Neem leaves powder with water to make a paste and apply on scalp leave it for one hour and wash with shampoo.
- Prevention of split ends.
- Reduction of hair loss.
- Reduction of dandruff.
- Mix 2 parts Brahmi powder with 1 part of amla powder with warm water to make a paste.
- Apply to scalp and full length of hair.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse well with normal water.
Pollution, unhealthy lifestyle habits, stress can cause hair thinning which leaves to eventual hair fall. These leave also antioxidants and amino acids which prevent hair loss. STOPS HAIR LOSS AND THINING Pollution, unhealthy lifestyle habits, stress can cause hair thinning which leaves to eventual hair fall. These leave also antioxidants and amino acids which prevent hair loss. STRENGHTTHENS HAIR SHAFT: A weak hair shaft can lead to hair fall and other hair problems. Curry leaves contain vitamin B6 which acts as a hormone regulator of the hair loss. This strengthens the hair shaft and roots resulting in healthy hair growth. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ HOW TO USE CURRY LEAVES TO MAKE HAIR PACKS: Take a cup of curd and add curry leaves in it. Mix well and then massage your scalp with it. Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off with water and shampoo.
Leaf of hibiscus is a powerful medicine for hair problems. In fact it is the best hair treatment.
- Mix water with hibiscus leaf powder and add a few drops of hair oil to this paste. Now wash your hair using this paste. It foams well and cleans your hair making it super soft. You needed not add oil before washing because the paste contains oil.
- Washing with this natural shampoo avoids split ends and supports hair growth. The paste is too sticky and sticks to the hair. So, it requires lot of water to rinse and clean.
Tulsi is also known as the “queen of herbs” is the most sacred of all herbs found in India! Lightens scars and marks: Gram flour and tulsi paste face pack is popular pack to get rid of scar marks and get a clean and even skin tone. Skin whitening effects of besan lightens the appearance of scar and black marks and tulsi kills the bacteria that lead to acne. Healthy and Itch free Scalp: A paste of tulsi, hibiscus and neem leaves can be applied on the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.