Benefits: In Ayurveda, Hibiscus is known as one of the best secrets to beautiful and healthy hair. It promotes hair growth, stops hair-fall and delays premature greying. It is also slightly acidic and helps to aid in a faster henna dye release.
- Prevents hair loss
- Discourages split ends
- Thickens hair
How to use: Apply Hibiscus powder paste on hair for 30 minutes and then rinsed out with water.
- Use very mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Try to use natural base shampoo
- Massage your scalp with fingertip gently aid in increasing blood circulation.
- Do not use chemical; products.
- Avoid using chemical based hair dyes.
- Promote hair growth
- Prevents premature balding
- Light conditioning properties
- Mix water with hibiscus leaf powder and add a few drops of hair oil to this paste. Now wash your hair using this paste. It foams well and cleans your hair making it super soft. You needed not add oil before washing because the paste contains oil.
- Washing with this natural shampoo avoids split ends and supports hair growth. The paste is too sticky and sticks to the hair. So, it requires lot of water to rinse and clean.