Two steps dyeing process
Step 1 Henna
Mix Henna powder with water to make paste and keep it in room temperature for 3- 8 hours.
Then apply henna powder on your grey hair and leave it for 2 hours. Then wash with normal water.
Step 2 Indigo(Black)
Next day or same day you can apply indigo.
Mix indigo(Black) powder with water to make a paste then immediately you have to apply on henna dyed hair. Leave it for 2 hours. Then wash with normal water. After oxidation of 12-24 hours. You will get soft black hair.
Do not use shampoo
Note : After making black paste immediately have to apply . No need of soaking.
To get soft black colour 1 step method
- Mix Henna powder and indigo powder in hot water to make a paste and leave it for 2-5 minutes.
- Then apply the paste on your hair and leave it for 2 hrs. Then wash with normal water.
- In this process you will get dark brown colour.
- Repeat it for 10 days once for 3-5 times.
- Then 20 days once you can do it, you will get soft black colour hair.