Tulsi is also known as the “queen of herbs” is the most sacred of all herbs found in India!
Lightens scars and marks:
Gram flour and tulsi paste face pack is popular pack to get rid of scar marks and get a clean and even skin tone. Skin whitening effects of besan lightens the appearance of scar and black marks and tulsi kills the bacteria that lead to acne.
Healthy and Itch free Scalp:
A paste of tulsi, hibiscus and neem leaves can be applied on the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.
- Promote hair growth
- Prevents premature balding
- Light conditioning properties
- Mix water with hibiscus leaf powder and add a few drops of hair oil to this paste. Now wash your hair using this paste. It foams well and cleans your hair making it super soft. You needed not add oil before washing because the paste contains oil.
- Washing with this natural shampoo avoids split ends and supports hair growth. The paste is too sticky and sticks to the hair. So, it requires lot of water to rinse and clean.
- Prevents hair loss
- Discourages split ends
- Thickens hair
- Use very mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Try to use natural base shampoo
- Massage your scalp with fingertip gently aid in increasing blood circulation.
- Do not use chemical; products.
- Avoid using chemical based hair dyes.