Benefits: In Ayurveda, Hibiscus is known as one of the best secrets to beautiful and healthy hair. It promotes hair growth, stops hair-fall and delays premature greying. It is also slightly acidic and helps to aid in a faster henna dye release.
- Prevents hair loss
- Discourages split ends
- Thickens hair
How to use: Apply Hibiscus powder paste on hair for 30 minutes and then rinsed out with water.₹80.00₹80.00
The problem of hair loss seems to be very common these days. Some of the most common causes of hair loss are stress, nutritional deficiencies, dandruff, excessive oiliness of the scalp, illness, thyroid imbalance, as well as hair damage caused by procedure like hair colouring/dyeing ,bleaching, straightening, perming etc.
Causes of Hair loss
TIPS TO PREVENT HAIR LOSS:
- Use very mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Try to use natural base shampoo
- Massage your scalp with fingertip gently aid in increasing blood circulation.
- Do not use chemical; products.
- Avoid using chemical based hair dyes.
How to use:
Warm up your hair oil and massage with finger tips for 5 minutes. Leave it for 15 minutes.
Mix powder necessary quantity with water to make a paste and apply it on the scalp not on hair. Leave it for 30 minutes.
Then wash with normal water.
Atleast use the 4 application to know the result.
The ingredients which we used in our products are nothing new.
Our previous generation used it when there are no chemical products in the market.₹70.00₹70.00
Leaf of hibiscus is a powerful medicine for hair problems. In fact it is the best hair treatment.
- Mix water with hibiscus leaf powder and add a few drops of hair oil to this paste. Now wash your hair using this paste. It foams well and cleans your hair making it super soft. You needed not add oil before washing because the paste contains oil.
- Washing with this natural shampoo avoids split ends and supports hair growth. The paste is too sticky and sticks to the hair. So, it requires lot of water to rinse and clean.
Several amla powder receipes can help and shine and reduce gray hair. It increase thickness and slow graying.
Benifits : Several amla powder receipes can help and shine and reduce gray hair. It increase thickness and slow graying.
How to use : For best results, apply the paste( amala powder and water) and leave it on your hair for 30 minitutes before you wash. You can add little amount with henna powder while colouring hair.₹55.00₹55.00
- Prevention of split ends.
- Reduction of hair loss.
- Reduction of dandruff.
How to apply :
- Mix 2 parts Brahmi powder with 1 part of amla powder with warm water to make a paste.
- Apply to scalp and full length of hair.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse well with normal water.
- Promote hair growth
- Prevents premature balding
- Light conditioning properties
How to use :
Mix 2 parts bhringraj powder with 1 part amala powder with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to scalp and full length hair.
Leave it for 20-30 mts.
Rinse well with normal water.
Neem powder is the first choice for skin and scalp problems as it posses antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Neem can also be applied on hair as a herbal remedy to fight several problems. You can use it in powdered form.
Mix Neem leaves powder with water to make a paste and apply on scalp leave it for one hour and wash with shampoo.₹65.00₹65.00
Tulsi is also known as the “queen of herbs” is the most sacred of all herbs found in India!
Lightens scars and marks:
Gram flour and tulsi paste face pack is popular pack to get rid of scar marks and get a clean and even skin tone. Skin whitening effects of besan lightens the appearance of scar and black marks and tulsi kills the bacteria that lead to acne.
Healthy and Itch free Scalp:
A paste of tulsi, hibiscus and neem leaves can be applied on the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.₹65.00₹65.00
Pollution, unhealthy lifestyle habits, stress can cause hair thinning which leaves to eventual hair fall. These leave also antioxidants and amino acids which prevent hair loss.
STOPS HAIR LOSS AND THINING
STRENGHTTHENS HAIR SHAFT:
A weak hair shaft can lead to hair fall and other hair problems. Curry leaves contain vitamin B6 which acts as a hormone regulator of the hair loss. This strengthens the hair shaft and roots resulting in healthy hair growth.
HOW TO USE CURRY LEAVES TO MAKE HAIR PACKS:
Take a cup of curd and add curry leaves in it. Mix well and then massage your scalp with it. Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off with water and shampoo.₹65.00₹65.00